Sunday, January 17, 2010

SOmeOne TOld Me THIS..I LearN SomeThing From here..

She TolD Me:

ppl changes for reason

trust me ah miao

even how ppl changed

there's no way to b so dramatically without a proper reason

or think in another way

r u juz too sked to face the truth

grow up ah miao

u knew u needa face i don you?

u'r goin to proceed in PR

u won't succeed with this kinda personality

i might b harsh in tellin u this

but it's da truth

whether u r facing the truth or not

i mean now

the feeling is the same

but the diff is

after u knew wut really happens

u get to feel release

n might turns the situaton better

but not like now

think this n that wit your own stucked mind

n dunno wut ppl thinking

the act like u yurself r the sinner

there's no need to do so

if u find out the fault is on you

apology sincerely

n ask to b given a second chance

if u found out it's juz misunderstanding

thn good la,

things won't go that worse


I am thinking
what should i do now.
Is It time to change my attitude..seriously??
I had said about i want to change my attitude many times
but
i failed
i just can't do that
nowadays
many people changed
"no people change without reason"
so
my thinking is
they didn't change
the problem is
i could not see their true face,true thinking
till now
i still don't know what to do..


0 comments: