Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A page...only...for you...



Today what I want to write about is just for someone..

Two years ago

1st of December

we broke up

the reason you gave me is

My thinking was too childish

You need an Strong arm to rely on too sometimes

and You had chosen another guy

that work with u at MC cafe

I won't forget about it..

these day think about you

and a lot of memory between us

how we go shopping at Bugis

how we kiss each other

that was such a nice memory for me

last year

I still can't let YOU out of my mind

everytime I saw your picture with Jason

My anger cames up

BURNED and BURST

I cried

on my friends Birthday party

I still remember that day

31st of August 2009

after day and day

I almost forgotten You

In your mind

I am still a small little child

U act me as your son(干儿子in mandarin)

honestly

after break

we didn't chat a lot

I always go see your status on facebook, friendster,and MSN

All the day you wrote all about how you miss him

that time my heart so pain

once upon a time

you were mine

you always care about me

but

that time all off your mind was just him

Time past by

these day

I just realize that

finally I can just left you

I can still live without you

although I am still that bad in facing study or those coursemates

but I learned to be tough

just like what you always tell me

"Don't always cry,be a tough boy okay?"

I had grown up

as I said

"No One see my serious face before,if anyone saw it once,they will remember ever"

Its true

I am not that childish

but

just to be more close to friends only

if what time I started to be serious

I think mostly all of my friends will hate me because of

I am too fierce

><

anyway

I just saw your new facebook

quite OK

but

I decided not to add you

just because

now days

we become more and more unfamiliar

just like stranger

Its ok

I didn't blame you

same as Ray

don't Know start from what time

we didn't contact each other already

sometimes

I miss that time we chat together

but I know

what had past

will not be back again

what can I do is

appreciate my life

study hard

and

live happily

I promise for myself

NO MORE REGRET IN MY LIFE

^^

hope you have a nice day always

HUGZ





This Is The FIRST Bearbrick YOU bought for me..Remember??

Thx



Kit Zai

2 comments:

EthanNg said...

kitzai, how i wish u were infront of mi now. so i can hug you towards mi n sayang you for long. sorry to hurt you so much for so long. didnt know you had been always looking at mi all the time. i felt so bless to have you. by the way, im single now. hope you really grow now, remember all the things i said to you. take care of yourselve in the future. hope we have a chance to seat down n have a long talk. hugs. love.

阿猫 said...

I had no regret since those words comes from u..thx..^^take k