Monday, June 21, 2010





Yesterday I had celebrated my birthday

Having much fun and memories

I cut my hair and I went to Gurney

My friends Eva and Jennifer bought a small cake from bread history and

celebrate for Me

How touch was when I saw the cake from them

Thanks girls


I met with Emily and we went cinema for movie

The A-team

A very nice and excited movie

We screamed all of the time

I bought a T-shirt from SUB

Quite nice

As my birthday present

Emily brought some chocolate foe me too


Then we go eat something at 600CC

We ordered a dessert and eggs (*lu dan, mummy said birthday must eat

eggs)



After that we walked to crepe cottage and have dinner with Racy and

Claindy

we had a nice dinner there

cheesebake, almond chicken, fish and chips and so on..


then we go Mois

they ordered a bucket of beer and while we are drinking

Sean took out a cake and

SURPRISED

OMG

That time I am so so touch

I wished and blow the candle





We played around

We take alcohol







This is the 1st time I celebrate my birthday with my friends

I was so touch and I would not forget this birthday ever

Specially thanks to Eva, Jennifer, Racy, Claindy, Vicky, Benny, Sean,

and Emily




And thanks those who wishes me in facebook and by SMS

Thanks

For U:

I do not know what are the relationship now between you and I

I wished yesterday

Is to stay together with you forever if we can

I do hope so

but

many things seems changed

I do not dare to expect too much

i am so scare

and i expected

I may not get I desire always

Sorry...


and thanks

0 comments: