Sunday, March 4, 2012

Forgotten, Left Out?

It has been a long time for me to be appearing here to update my dusted blogger. *chuckles
great, another issue here for me to blog. Since there is no one I can talk to, so I am back to my blogger. ^ ^

I tried putting this to the side for the past few days or so, but I'm tired of feeling forgotten and ignored. 
Like, I'm tired of always making the initiative to hangout, make arrangements and decisions for everyone. 
I would like for ONCE for people to invite me out, I'm seriously getting sick of helping people, looking out for people, inviting people, contacting people but then I get no contact, no invite, no nothing sometimes. 
Okay, you see, I know everyone is going to say I'm needy but its not entirely the case. 
The problem I have is that almost all my friends say 
"You're an awesome friend"
"Thanks Mao, you're the best, I owe you one",
"You're a true friend"
"I wish more friends were like you"
"You're the bomb" and I tend to get a lot of praise from my friends and all. That feels great when I'm told I'm loved and appreciated and told that I'm a great person and I take it all in and keep myself grounded. 
My friends will talk to me about anything when they're in the dumps, I'll lift their spirits, take them out, let them ramble to me, hook them up, I'll be just an overall good person, what a friend is supposed to be.

Of course, I don't expect my friends to contact me every second of the second or even day of the day, I know everyone has their own life and busy with their "stuff". 
Its annoying however, sometimes HIGHLY annoying when I contact a friend of mine, and I'll never hear back from them unless I contact them AGAIN sometimes. 


What ticks me off even more is how I'll invite a lot of my friends out but they won't invite me to hangout when I ALWAYS invite them. 
Like, they'll tell me like its nothing "Oh yeah, just now someone ask for supper/order and I just followed them. Not my fault at all. " knowing whatever they're doing is something that I highly enjoy and then proceed to tell me "I should have joined". 


Its like, if you want me to join, why didn't you ask me? Am I really located that far that it is so damn hard to let u to inform me that you guys are going to order something or going to some other places?

I don't know what ass backwards world I live in sometimes, I really don't. Like this really pisses me off and then if I bring it up to them, I'll probably come off as needy.  



This just pulls my hair out, seriously. I never get on my friends cases, never bother them about wanting their company, or needing their attention but it'll be nice if my friends would consider me sometimes when hanging out.

I know for a fact I'm easy going and probably the most fun person. Sometimes they'll hangout with their group of friends with someone their annoyed with but won't invite me out.
  



I hate inviting myself to hang sometimes, even if they don't mind but I just feel intrusive when I do that. I don't think anyone likes to invite themselves anywhere.


Now, listen, I'm not saying that I need to be invited to every event, hangout or whatever. What I hate is what I just stated and I don't get it. Sometimes no one will call me for the longest time unless I go no contact. "  


Its like I have to seriously go NO CONTACT in order for people to contact me and give-a-damn. Which I don't like to do.  I don't know, I'm just trying to find out what is it that I may be doing wrong, or how I can get people to think of me more often. It's just nuts to me sometimes.

Whatever, just to blast out everything here while others are taking their dinner happily and joyfully and I am now alone sitting in the air conditioning room with my mineral water. 


Cheers and have a great day. 





0 comments: