Sunday, November 14, 2010

What can I do...


It had been 7 months we being together. Of course, we do quarrel, we do have fight, we have our own sweet time, nice chat but... I wonder do you still love me..as before?

I do not know what can I do anymore. I got no more Idea. All the time you treat me is like nothing. I don't even feel that I am that important to you, just like you can just lost me any time.

You do not know how I care,
You do not know how I worry,
You do not know the importance of you to me..

Recently, we fight a lot. Few times we almost break up. Everytime we quarrel, all the time the one who apologize was me. Just like you are always the right and I am the opposite side.
Is that very hard for you to do something make me happy.
What I want is just you can accompany me always.
I know you are busy, you are tired.
But, is that true that you have NO even a minute to send a message for me?
Even Sunday you are not working, I DID NOT receive a single message from you the whole day.

What is the date you say I LOVE YOU to me?
What is the last time you give me a call?
What is the last time you say you MISS me?

I don't even remember.. I just feel that I am not that important anymore.
Changed a lot.
Our relation are being more and more far.
The distance of our heart.
We are now having a far distance relationship,
To maintain the relation, it takes more time.
But the time you gave me,
lesser and lesser
day by day.

I really don't know what can I do more to maintain our relationship
Don't you realize that our relationship are being unstable.
For now, all the day and all the time,
I must prepare myself for the worst time coming.


Maybe or you, I am just NOTHING..

0 comments: