Sunday, February 20, 2011

I Do...I Tried...I Failed...

When the internship starts, I do stress due to the fact I am a slow learner and my English is poor with my poor communicating skills and writting skills.
But all of this doesn't make me down.
I do take this internship very seriously
and
I do put in a lot of effort in it but I still made mistake and because of my misbehaviour,
I got complaint from Doreen, Nathan, Vivienne and even clients.
I do need to apologize to Liz because I caused her to get scolded by Irene.
I cried
Not because of I get complaint and scolded
I cried because of I don't know what to do
I think this is the first cry for me in my internship.
I do stress out and now I lost my way.
I don't know how long can I stay in this company.
I should be more and more serious.
I do try to improve myself but it seems useless.
I still work even I am sick.
I don't want to give any excuses on what had I done
but
I do need a chance to prove myself.

0 comments: