Saturday, February 26, 2011

Men Using Make Up?

P/S: THIS ARTICLE IS ONLY MY OWN OPINION AND I AIN'T MENTIONING ANYONE..IF YOU ARE HAPPY YOU STAY, IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY, YOU LEAVE..THANKS



Recently I just realize that, nowadays a lot of guys are like put on make up before they go out.(Certainly, I am talking about those guys who put on make up for shopping or even go to school) It is a normal and usual action to do for almost every of them but do a GUY really need make up?

Light make up such as foundation or BB cream is enough for that or you can use eyeliner for that too. But what can I see today is that, a lot of GIRLS like to act like a boy (In the end they are She male), and BOYS are acting like girl. I saw more or less 10 BOYS with freaking heavy make up and THEY are sickening. I admit that, make up do make one’s look more confidence, energetic and not so tired but OVER make up will only make one’s look repulsive.

(Did you know that, Parabens, the most widely used synthetic and preservative in cosmetics, are linked to failure of the endocrine system, an essential part of our body’s hormonal operations, and this is why nowadays guys acting like a girl. - Katherine Beck, Red And Black Archives )

I can not stand if a girl needs to spend about 1 hour to put on her make up before she goes out and the worst thing is that nowadays, boy also need 1 hour+ to make themselves fully make up. Tak boleh tahan. Besides that, I just knew a new guy (not consider as friends honestly), and what I think impressive is that, he spent one and a half hour to do skin care every morning he wake up and every night before he sleep.

I do care my image but honestly, I only use simple facial wash and tonner and sometime (I mean, most of the time), I don’t even use them. How is one day all the cosmetic stuff disappear suddenly, will all of those people walk out from their room?

On October 18, 2000, Anita Roddick, the founder and co-chairman of Body Shop, confessed to the Cheltenham Literature Festival, that many cosmetics are useless. She said that moisturisers work but all other lotions are pap. She stated that, "There is nothing on God's planet, not one thing that will take away 30 years of arguing with your husband and 40 years of environmental abuse. Anything that says it can magically take away your wrinkles is a scandalous lie." - Dr Stephen and Gina Antczak, Cosmetics Unmasked

Try to think about it, image is important but confidence is source from our behaviour and thinking. A proper thinking and appropriate behaviour is the best Cosmetic for all of us. Don’t you think so?














(Please Don't use make up IF you are NOT Adam Lambert...XD...Joke Joke~)

0 comments: