Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A new sight for me to PEnang life


11 August 2009 Tuesday

Yesterday, I cried again.
I miss home.
Every week, they go back home, let me alone in the hostel.
I got work at Penang.
Gurney Plaza 7th floor, as a waiter.
At the first,I am so happy because I got a job.
I can earn my pocket money.
But,I still being bully again.
And,I realize that,many people don’t realy like me.
I didn’t do anything that made them hate me so.
Its strange.
But, its ok.
Used to.
As an example, theres a SENIOR.
We didn’t talk much.
Even ten sentence
But I know that he don’t like me.
WHY??
From the sight he look at me,the sound he talk to me,and the action he done
with my friends.
Its ok..
Seems he was going to move.
Talk about my classmate, they are quite ok.
But some of them, realy let me having shock.
I thought A was a bad person .
I thought B was a good friends.
But the truth is,A was helping me and B is insulting me behind me.
I learned many new things here.
I got to wear my spectacles if want to share anything to anyone.
I got to think before I say anything.
I have to wear the spectacles when knowing new friends.
I shouldn’t trust people more.
I shouldn’t judge a person by looking his/her face.
Should be more cool.
More Silent, more serious, more hardworking.
REMEMBER!!
WORK MORE THAN SAY




~~KIT~~

2 comments:

♥Catherene♥ said...

你很像很不开心...
看你在MSN的Personal Msg也是这样...
不过...
加油啦...^^

阿猫 said...

我真的很不开心。。嗨~

我会加油的啦